Chronicles of Life with Multiple Sclerosis
Starting a new drug is always an adventure. The list of side effects are often repetitive and sometimes the SNARK just has to be released.
What is Baclofen?
A muscle relaxer and an anti-spastic agent used to treat muscle symptoms caused by multiple sclerosis, including spasm, pain, and stiffness.
Important information about Baclofen
- Baclofen may impair your thinking or reactions.
- Be careful if you drive or do anything that requires you to be alert.
Pass me the remote.
- Drinking alcohol can increase certain side effects.
Let me guess, being alert and having balance?
- Do not use Baclofen at a time when muscle tone is needed to assure safe balance and movement, it may endanger your physical safety to be in a state of reduced muscle tone.
When exactly would someone “choose” falling down?
Stunt double is not on my resume.
- Using Baclofen may increase your risk of developing an ovarian cyst.
I’m good here. Fresh outta ovaries.
- You should not use Baclofen if you are allergic to it.
Ummm. Is there a way to know this before I take it?
bwahaha you are made of win.
Other side effects include:
its recommended that you remain prostrate, in a pile of kittens, within view of a tv, in a location with quality internet access. Failure to do so can cause the drug to seem ineffective.
consult your doctor when they aren’t in a bad mood and think you’re imagining your symptoms.
Day Twelve: Comic“Tremors”
#Art #Drawing #humor #MS